Here are the Tec courses that we are offering. Please click to find out more information on each course:
Tec Trimix 65 Course
For the extreme diver ready to further explore the world of technical deep diving, the gas of choice is trimix – a blend of oxygen, helium and nitrogen.The PADI Tec Trimix 65 Diver course takes you to the outer edges of technical deep diving, opening the door to pristine dive sites few divers – if any – ever see.
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the Tec Trimix Diver Course.
What You Learn
- This course opens up the advantages of trimix to the diver, and divers are qualified to make multi-stop decompression dives that employ EANx and oxygen for accelerated decompression, and any trimix with an oxygen content of 18% or more.
- They can dive to a maximum depth of 65 metres.
This course is for Tec 50 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization). The course extends your depth range capabilities by training you to use trimix (a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
- Plan and execute at least five trimix
decompression dives using various trimix blends
- Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
- Make training dives as deep as 75 metres
The Learning Materials You'll Need
Tec Trimix Diver Crew- Pak
The Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak includes all required materials, including: manual, deep stop calculation table, trimix decal and emergency procedures slate.
Topics covered include:
- Trimix diving depth ranges
- Exposure planning
- Selecting a mix
- Argon inflation systems
- Handling three or four decompression cylinders
- Decompression models
- Emergency procedures
- Face masks and multi-gas computers.
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization and having proof of CPR and first aid training with the previous two years)
- Be certified as a Tec 50 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have logged at least 100 dives
- Have a medical form signed by your physician